Communify offers access to a range of venues for hire. Our venues range in size and facilities offered and can be used for conferences, meetings and groups, and are available now.
|Casual Hire $30.00 / hour||For those people who hire our halls as a one off bookings, random bookings throughout the year or are a commercial business.|
|Permanent Hire $20.00 / hour||For those people who hire our halls 5 or more times consecutively.|
|Community Hire $15.00 / hour||For those community groups who are not an incorporated organisation or a not for profit but who meet a need in the Community, have a membership and charge only a minimum fee to cover their basic costs. Supporting documents must be submitted in advance of booking to receive this rate.|
|Not for Profit Hire $10.00 / hour||For those groups that have an ABN and a certificate from the Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission (ACNC) website or a Certificate of Incorporation as an Association with the Queensland Government. Please note Communify reserves the right to request additional information. Supporting documents must be submitted in advance of booking to receive this rate.|
|Core rate $5.00 / hour||For those groups that meet Communify’s core values. Supporting documents must be submitted in advance of booking to receive this rate.|
|Corporate and Private Event / Function, and Exhibition Rate $50.00||For all corporate and private functions, and exhibitions. Community rates available on application.|
|Amendments and Cancellations||All amendments and cancellations 7 days prior to the booking incur a $10 fee. All amendments and cancellations within 7 days owe full booking fee.|
|Payment Terms||Invoices are issued monthly in arrears and all payment is due within 7 days.|
|GST||All hire rates include GST.|
|Administration and Account Setup Fee||One-off account set up fee of $25.00|
- Please note, not all venues require a swipe card.
- Replacement or Additional Swipe Cards – $15.00.
- If you are hiring a venue that requires a swipe card for entry, one will be created for you before your first booking. If you already have a Communify swipe card any additional bookings will be updated for free.
- If after your booking, you will no longer be hiring a Communify venue a refund of $10.00 will be available for any swipe cards returned in working order within 7 days of the last venue hire.
- This refund is only payable once your account has been paid in full. Please send bank account details through for reimbursement at time of returning swipe card.
- Should you be interested in hiring a Communify venue in the future, please keep the swipe card as additional bookings will be added at no charge.
- It is the responsibility of the venue hirer to manage use of their own swipe card. Communify will not be responsible to open a venue if a hirer forgets or loses their swipe card or if they are not available to open it themselves.
Public Liability Insurance
Read about various specialist Community & Not for Profit Group Insurance providers. The list has been compiled by BCC Corporate Risk Management for research purposes only. No recommendation is made regarding any of these firms or their products. A web search will provide further contacts if required.
Public Liability Insurance is designed for professionals and volunteers who interact with customers or members of the public. It protects against claims of personal injury or property damage that a third party suffers (or claims to have suffered) as a result of your business or volunteering activities.
As a hirer you must have public liability insurance for at least $10,000,000 whilst hiring a Venue. You must produce evidence of the insurance to Communify prior to the time of booking. If you fail or refuse to arrange Public Liability Insurance then Communify may immediately terminate your booking. You must ensure that your Public Liability Insurance is kept up to date and continue to send Communify updated renewals if you are a regular client. The insurance must be under the name of the person or company booking the venue. Contact an insurance provider or broker to arrange your Public Liability Insurance, Communify CANNOT arrange this for you.