Resources and Links
Here are some links to external organisations and helpful online resources.
Emergency Relief Resources
- Ask Izzy is an easily searchable, location-based directory for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless to find the services they need.
Emotional Support Services
Community Transport Providers
- Brisbane City Council runs a taxi service offering regular and affordable transport to local shopping centres, servicing most Brisbane suburbs.
- St John offers community transport for eligible clients on the north of Brisbane.
- Burnie Brae has community transport available for eligible clients living in the inner north of Brisbane from Wavell Heights to Carseldine.
- Centacare provides community transport to eligible clients in the far northern suburbs of Brisbane and Pine Rivers Shire.
- TransitCare are a community transport provider for eligible clients on the south side of Brisbane.
- Star Community Services offers community transport to eligible clients in south Brisbane and around the Redland Bay area.
Other useful links
- Ethical Jobs is a job search website listing community jobs, environmental jobs, not-for-profit jobs and social enterprise jobs that contribute to a more equitable, more just or more sustainable world.
- Health Law Resources A LawRight website offering information and links to a range of resources you might need to help with health law issues.