The Queensland Plan
Across the state Queenslanders are being asked to contribute their ideas to The Queensland Plan, a 30 year vision for the state. Please join us! We will be considering the question “In the context of living in the community how do we move our focus from me to we?“
- Saturday 24 August, 1.00-5.00pm- Youth Workshop
- Sunday 25th August, 2.00pm – 5.00pm – All Member Community Workshop
- At The Red Hill Sports Club in Fulcher Rd, Red Hill previously called Ithaca Bowls Club
- More information about The Queensland Plan can be found here
- Download the invitation here [pdf]
Register to attend The Queensland Plan here
After registering, we will be in touch shortly to ask you to complete a short pre-session survey that will assist us to facilitate the session on the day. We may also ask you to read some articles before the day.
We’d like to thank you for giving us your contact details and we assure you that we have asked for this information so we can stay in touch with you. We won’t pass your details on to any other lists.
For more info about this event please contact Mish Burkett on 3510 2700