Employment with Communify Qld offers a challenging and meaningful career working with an innovative and enthusiastic team within a flexible framework.
We are an equal opportunity and family friendly workplace where we value our employees by offering opportunities for training and career development.
Please click on the job title to find out more about currently available paid positions:
Home Care Support Workers – CASUAL
If a job you are interested in is not advertised here, please check back at another time or visit our volunteer opportunities page here.
Notice to all applicants
All applicants should:
- include a resume including three referees, one of which should be from the most recent employer
- include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria in no more than three pages
- hold a current Qld Drivers licence
- hold a current Blue Card registration (or the ability to obtain one)
- hold a current positive criminal history screen clearance (or the ability to obtain one)
- have current computer skills including working knowledge of Word, internet and email
Applications should be sent to:
Louise Laing, HR Manager
Communify Qld Inc
180 Jubilee Tce
Bardon QLD 4065
Ph: 07 3510 2707
Communify Qld is committed to creating a diverse workplace environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. People with young families are also encouraged to apply.