Provide support to aged clients in their homes, conduct assessments, capture vital information, and use electronic screening & assessment tool to support client’s needs & goals by creating a support plan.
- Join a passionate & innovative organisation while remaining independent by working out of home
- Highly mobile role – must have your own car (Travel allowance applies)
- Casual role, paying $48.08 per hour with flexibility to work around your schedule to achieve desired outcomes
Communify offers a range of services that support frail aged & people with a disability, enabling them to remain living independently and connected to their community. We are now wishing to add to our talented allied health team. Join us if you are committed to promoting active and healthy aging in a community setting, supporting clients in their own homes.
About the Role
As a Community Physiotherapist you will visit clients in their homes to conduct assessments with a wellness and reablement focus. You will also be facilitating group falls prevention classes as needed. At each appointment you will capture vital client information to create a support plan that will underpin each client’s individual goals.
This is a highly mobile role and you will be paid an allowance for using your own vehicle.
You must have strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a busy, multi-functioning professional team in a role that supports the Team Leader. You must be passionate about supporting seniors to remain living at home, confident and experienced in using technology, and have exceptional time management skills.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years recent experience undertaking home assessments is a community setting
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy with current registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated experience using technology such as mobile phones, laptops and internet
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Unrestricted drivers licence and own reliable insured vehicle, and
Please note that the successful applicants are required to complete a criminal history statuary declaration and undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.
If you feel that this is the role you have been waiting for and meet all of the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Interested? Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Georgina Holloway, Manager of Aged Care Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any enquiries please phone Georgina on 3368 3723. Applications accepted until COB 1st September 2017. DO NOT APPLY THROUGH SEEK.