If you are unable to drive or if you are finding it difficult to use public transport because of your age, ill-health or a disability, we may be able to help.
Our Door-to-Door Transport Service provides clients with access to shopping, medical appointments as well as to recreational and social activities. This service is supported by volunteers who provide safe, comfortable transport.
The service includes:
- Regular door-to-door assisted transport to a number of local shopping centres.
- Scheduled bus trips for group therapy and activity sessions.
- Individual transport to medical or other health related appointments.
- Public transport education, travel training and trip planning.
- Information on other community transport providers and options.
What areas do we service?
We service the inner-north western suburbs of Brisbane commencing from the north side of the Brisbane river.
How much will it cost?
Our fees depend on the distance you travel and how you travel. Our travel options include volunteer and staff drivers who provide group and individual transport options, subsidised taxi trips and taxi vouchers.
Transport fees may cost as little as $2 for our group shopping trips or can cost from $3 – $15 for a trip to medical appointments depending on the distance traveled.
Subsidised taxi trips can vary in cost.
For further information please contact us on 3510 2741 or email transport(at)communify.org.au